Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Get a Make-up Consultation from Carmindy

I've loved playing with make-up since I was little. My parents still tease me about the clown red lips I sported when I was two. However, as I've gotten older, it's harder for me to reach areas of my face and grip certain tools. Unfortunately, the people who I ask for help usually leave me looking like a clown...

I watch What Not to Wear regularly, and like how Carmindy explains why she chooses the tools and products she does and then demonstrates proper application. I feel like this type of consultation would provide the needed instruction my helpers lack. Plus, she has her own line of make-up which means more stuff to play with!

On a deeper note, I also like that Carmindy tries to point out each woman's best features. I could benefit from this, too. Even if my make-up looks a bit off, I could fall back on my beautiful "X" and "Y," regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment